Think you’re the baddest grappler in Pittsburgh?
Here’s your chance to prove it.
Friday, Dec. 15, at Sprawl in the Burgh 3, 247 Fighting Championships kicks off its first-ever submission-only grappling tournament at the Monroeville Convention Center in Monroeville, PA.
Sprawl & Brawl 8-Person Tournament Details
- There will be two eight-person brackets –– one for men and one for women.
- Quarterfinals and semifinals for each bracket will take place Friday, Dec. 15, at Sprawl in the Burgh 3.
- Finals for each bracket will take place on Saturday, Dec. 16, as part of the Brawl in the Burgh 19 fight card.
- The brackets are open to Pittsburgh and Greater Pittsburgh-area competitors ONLY!
- No-gi, submission-only, 6-minute matches with OT in the event of no submission in regulation
- The winner in each bracket will receive at least $3,000 cash –– and a 247 FC belt!
- Runners-up in each bracket will receive $250 cash.
- All competitors are eligible for ticket commission on ticket sales plus PPV commission.
- All competitors are required to sell a minimum of 10 tickets.
- Weights will be determined based on applications (For example, if 16 heavyweight men apply and only five 130-160-pound men apply, it will be a heavyweight bracket.)
- All ranks are welcome –– but resumes/experience/skill will factor heavily into the selection process.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below.
We’ll be in touch with you and/or your head coach if you’re selected to compete.
P.S. You only need to fill it out once! Once you complete it, we have your information.